This year has seen a great rise in the world of the gaming …
You get what you wish , whether it be shooting , sports ,racing ; The Game developers are doing to do inorder to win the hearts and thumbsup of the gaming freaks.You should have seen them talking about the cool games available for different platforms.But Now lets have a look at the sport genre. Football is the most viewed sport over the world and as a fact there are people who look forward to play soccer in their living rooms as a simulation game..
AS I have said already the game developers have brought in their best to mesmerize the game lovers and we have the two popular soccer games which are available for users of x-box,PS And PC..One of them is an undisputed king for all these years with licensed teams,nice game-play and decent graphics which is developed by the reknowned EA Sports team – FIFA….
The other developed by the asian company KONAMI is the Pro Evolution Soccer or simply PES..
This year’s products from these developers the FIFA 14 and the PES 14 are the options available for the virtual soccer players. Fifa 14 has come up with a little more modifications and technical things that they say that it can really make the game as real as it can be..
Precision movement ,real ball physics , pure shot are the main ones that FIFA has added to the new version of their game..Powered by the IGNITE engine in x-box and PS FIFA offers almost every modes that you wish to play.For PC , FIFA is powered by the old IMPACT engine..
Fifa 14’s new Pure Shot mechanic fits all three criteria in one. Essentially, efforts on goal have a greater tendency to dip, bend and rise, giving them ferocious unpredictability. It’s difficult not to feel a flutter in your gut as the ball falls to your long distance specialist on the edge of the box.Thunderous volleys, first-time belters and off-balance lashes — they look natural and feel right, thanks to improved ball physics and a slew of new contextual animations.
Keep in mind, long shots aren’t a magic button. They’re actually less frequent, and this is thanks to EA’s other new back-of-the-box feature – Precision Movement. So-called ‘stepbased location’ is a technical triumph, players now weightily planting feet when running and pushing off from pivots, but it’s an awkward fumble of a feature in practice.
Attacking is revitalised by Pure Shot, but Precision Movement clogs midfield and defence. Matches aren’t ruined by any means – rather, they’re simply thrown off in a second. Problem is, in a high-tempo game like Fifa, with its tight margins for error and all-important timing, that second counts.
All in all fifa gives more than what an average game should be..Now let us look what Pes Has to say…
With the new FOX engine , PES has become more powerful with their mindblowing graphics in their latest PES 14..
When talking about improvements PES 14 has really improved a lot..
With better graphics and presentation PES has a major advantage over FIFA..
Image – Robin Van Persie >>>>>
Image Bicycle Kick – ( Left – Fifa 14 vs Right – PES 14 )
I am not making it long , Let me give you a short overview of what these two games offer :
FIFA 14 ADVANTAGES
- Licensed by the football association , in here you get almost every league that you can think of..
- Mode – FIFA 14 offers a better Be a Pro mode, better training/skill games and better Pro Clubs. That’s without mentioning the series biggest mode – Ultimate Team.
- Precision Movement
- Real Ball Physics – Its great to watch the ball glide and swing..
- Online – FIFA 14 offers best online experience for the users.
- Nice celebrations that you can show by allocating buttons…
PES 14 ADVANTAGES
- Best Graphics that you can get.
- The pitch is so long that you can get best game play
- The game play is better and you get a smooth play..You get the best control over the players.
- This year they have come up with a new idea..Players with ability to jump has a slight edge to head the ball from a high ball…
- Free Kick has become more creative with more chance of scoring..
- Feint Skills Can be executed using the RS and the LS Buttons alone..
- The ability to push while running and defending..It has made the game more realistic..
- The Popular UEFA and Europa League are only available for the PES users and it has also been presented very smartly..
FIFA AND PES 14 DRAWBACKS
- Defending is the most shameful thing that both FIFA and PES need to improve..
- What I noticed is that In both PES and FIFA is that defenders move their body towards the attackers to tackle and the ball goes such a long distance that the ball gets taken over by the other player. Never in the real soccer we play , the ball go that long rather a little off the attacker…
- Players slide and tackle when we hit buttons even if they are nowhere near the opposition players..Such things take the reality off the game..
- PES – Taking Penalty is something that needs a little more concern..The players kicks the ball as if they kick it with no power..
- Players sometimes merge and this seems so worrying that they feel that the game is so downgraded..
- PES – Commentary is same as of PES 13 except some new phrases and etc etc.
The play that FIFA and PES offers players is surely something that needs an appreciation…
PES should not have dropped the animations they had in PES 13 like getting the Footballer Award ,Become A Legend..May be they should add some more like the footballer’s ride with the beastful sports cars , advertisements scenes and other life like situations.
PES 14 will never disappoint anyone nor will FIFA 14..But its the taste that counts..
If you want better graphics , gameplay and style then go for PES 14..
Or If you want better online features , Mode and Real World Tech Then Its FIFA 14 which is the right partner for you to bring out the footballer in you !!!!